If your business participates in trade shows, then you know the importance of having easy to set up, reliable banners. Trade show pop up banner displays are an essential asset that help draw in customers, and advertise your brand name. However, not all tabletop displays are created equal. Here are a couple reasons why pop up banners take first place in the world of trade shows.
The 6 Benefits Of Trade Show Pop Up Banner Displays
Pop up banners are designed to be used in smaller spaces, and while they might not be as big as larger signs, sometimes less is more. (Especially in small booths.)
- Space Saver. As touched on above, these tabletop banners don’t require much space. This can benefit businesses as it leave more space for additional inventory. Smaller trade show pop up banner displays also offer a clean streamlined look, which can be more eye catching than a booth that is over cluttered with larger signage.
- Set Up. Setting up for a trade show can be a rush against time, especially if you have a lot of items to set up. Another benefit these pop up displays offer is easy assembly. Because of their size, it only takes one person to quickly put together and place these displays. This saves time for more important tasks, such as perfecting the merchandise layout.
- Affordable. Large designs cost most, and often don’t have any additional effect on consumers. These small displays allow you to display your brand, and wares in a way that is neat, concise, and cost effective. Additionally, since they require less space, you can get away with setting up multiple banners without worrying about overdoing it.
- Focus. Many businesses may believe that bigger is better, and that by having large banners they’ll be able to draw in more people. However, smaller trade show pop up banner displays tend to appear sleeker and easier on the eyes. When designed correctly they can effectively draw attention, without being overbearing. Because of this it is well worth your time to ensure you have a cohesive design that shows off your brand, and gets your message across without too many elements.
- Transport. Big bulky banners can be a nightmare to transport and store. Small pop up displays don’t have this issue. In many cases multiple banners can be stored together so that you won’t have to worry about dragging around numerous bags and cases. This means they can easily be transported by car or by plane, without any unnecessary hassle.
- Durable. The bigger something is, the harder it is to make sure it stays in pristine condition. Trade show pop up banner displays are known for their longevity, and ability to stand up through countless shows. Typically frames are made of aluminium, which means not only will they last, by they’re lighter than other alternatives.
If your business participates in trade shows, you may want to consider the benefits of pop up banner displays. Not only will they help save on space, but they are lighter, and easier to transport. They can help draw in consumers without being terribly overbearing. Sometimes less really is more, and when it comes to these banners, that’s the absolute truth.