As more and more home owners and businesses are relying on propane for cooking and heating, it should come as no surprise that there are new kinds of canisters. Translucent tanks, for instance, provide a way to know how much propane is still available. This means that you will not run out of gas in the middle of grilling dinner. Likewise, there are many other safety advancements that have been introduced into the distribution and storage of specialty gases.
With the use of calibration gas cylinders, distributors are able to provide a safe and convenient product a wide variety of customers. From large manufacturing companies to individual home consumers, there are a number of ways that distributors provide the best products. With a variety of specialty gases on the market, it should not be a surprise that there are distribution centers who are working to distribute these products safely and efficiently.
Domestic end users require flexible high quality customized solutions, as well as personal service. For this reason, international distributors demand quality custom calibration gas standards that are delivered in a timely manner and that require customizable solutions. These solutions include everything from labeling to ordering and packaging.
Consider these facts and figures about the specialty gas distribution industry and the role that it plays in the economy of the nation:
- Product costs can run from $100 to as much as $3,000, depending on the size of the container and the type of gas.
- Pure gases and gas mixtures are the two categories that the specialty gas market is divided.
- Electronics and semiconductors; analytical and calibration; refrigeration; medical and healthcare; manufacturing; and others are the six applications that the specialty gas market is categorized into.
- Specialty gas regulators are used to process lines to a lower pressure suitable for use or reduce high-pressure specialty gas from a cylinder.
- By the year 2026 , the global specialty gases market is forecast to surpass $14 billion.
A growing number of home and business owners make use of specialty gases, so it is interesting to watch the additional distribution and safety measures that are put in place.