Owning a business can be very rewarding. It can also be very tiresome. If you are a small business owner you are likely in a constant battle of trying to decide what things you want to do yourself, and what tasks are better left to someone else. Finding the balance between what you are willing to contract out to others takes some careful consideration, but if you want to make sure that you have the time and energy to focus on the real task of your business, making the decision to hire office cleaning services is often a very good choice. If you are hiring a service for the very first time, you need to be prepared to make many decisions before signing a contract.
Do you want the cleaning service that you hire to clean once a day? Once a week? Once every two weeks? Once a month? Do you want the office cleaning services to use products that benefit the environment> If so, you want to focus on green cleaning services that guarantee they will use environmentally friendly products for all of the cleaning that they provide.
In a time when there is more and more competition for every kind of service that is offered, it is important to make sure that you find exactly the kind of cleaning provider that you want. From scheduling the frequency of the cleaning to asking for the kind of cleaning supplies that you want used, once you have completed a contract with office cleaning services you can get back to the business side of the office that you know the most about. The part that is your passion.
Do You Have Office Cleaning Services at Your Business?
Consumers are getting more and more particular about the places they shop and the places they do business. With all of the competition that is in today’s world, consumers have many choices that they can make. When everything else is equal, customers and potential clients will often go with the business that is better kept. The place that is the most clean. In addition to keeping a place healthy, hiring a cleaning service can also help you remain assured that your showroom, classrooms, and offices are attractive to current and potential customers and clients.
Consider some of these statistics about the importance of keeping a business clean:
- 100% of workers indicate that they are concerned with catching a virus at work.
- Dirty desks can harbor 400 times more bacteria than the typical seat of a toilet.
- 72% of adults will not exercise in gyms with unpleasant odors.
- 84% of health club members perceive their club to be clean.
- 90% of health club members consumers who perceive their health club as extremely clean also indicate that they are likely to renew their membership.
- 31% of adults believe the custodial, specifically office cleaning services, do not meet their needs, according to a 2015 U.S. Department of the Interior survey.
- 12% of adults indicated that they were not satisfied with the way public restrooms were cleaned or stocked, according to a 2015 U.S. Department of the Interior survey.
- 8% of adults indicated that they were dissatisfied with the time required to complete maintenance requests, according to a 2015 U.S. Department of the Interior survey.
- 3.3 million deaths, worldwide, per year are attributed to indoor air pollution from preventable respiratory and cardiovascular disease, according to the World Health Organization.
- Indoor air pollution levels can be as much as 100 times higher than outdoor air pollution levels because of chemical cleaning products, according to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates.
Whether you own an athletic gym with hundreds of members or you run a daycare and preschool with 50 students, cleanliness matters. Making sure that you take the time to find the right cleaning service is often the difference between a success and a failure. Customers and clients will quit coming to a business location that they think is dirty and unhealthy. Small business owners often start off thinking that cleaning tasks are something that they can handle themselves, but the reality is thorough cleaning often takes a lot more time than expected. Contracting out those cleaning services, however, is a very good solution for businesses of all sizes.