We are a consumer society! In fact, we seem to find more and more ways to make sure that we can shop when ever and where ever we want. From online shopping to the convenience of kiosk design services at the mall we often do not need a person to help us make some of the purchases that we want the most. We are also a society that expects to be able to shop when we attend events like sporting contests and concerts. In fact, with the latest telecommunications equipment transportation there are many times when retail display delivery services there are often temporary display stores that look like they are actually permanent fixtures. From small outdoor kiosks to full scale walk in shops, sports and concert fans are able to see the merchandise that they want the most.
Providing all of these shopping experiences requires a great deal of behind the scenes work. Often delivered a week or more ahead of time, there are many times when there is a need for a detailed and specifically scheduled telecommunications equipment transportation plan.
New Display Delivery and Set Up Plans Help Provide the Ultimate Shopping Experiences
Whether you are getting ready to attend the College World Series Championship tournament which has been hosted by Omaha, Nebraska for more than half a century or you are preparing to watch your elementary school favorite boy band back on tour, you are likely ready to show up at the event ready to shop. The best event planners invest money and time in the planning process. With very carefully coordinated telecommunications equipment transportation, for instance, entire shopping experiences can be set up prior to any event. From small outdoor kiosks to side by side modular retail experiences, it is important to make sure that merchandisers so their home work.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the logistics management requirements that are needed when thorough event planning is in place:
- By the year 2023, the logistics market is anticipated to reach $15.5 trillion in value.
- The digital urban population growth in the U.S. has outpaced the overall population increase by almost 200%.
- Because it is very specific it is interesting to know that last mile delivery costs constitute as much as 53% of the total cost of shipping.
- By the year 2022, the food delivery market is predicted to see a 79% increase.
- Between the years 2013 and 2018, online sales reached $1.35 billion, which represented an increase of 28.8% for those years.
- In the year 2018 alone, worldwide consumers bought more than $2.86 trillion on online products.
- The U.S. and China are the world’s two largest economies.
From the packing and crating services that are needed for delivery to making sure that enough retail sales help is hired for the actual event, there are many steps that need to be followed when it comes time for setting up a temporary retail event. Some people want to buy t-shirts, some people want to make sure that there have all of the latest full size bobble heads, and others simply want to make sure that they are able to take a gift home for their children. All of these purchases, however, require a great deal of planning and coordination of transportation to make sure that all of these purchases possible.