When you first purchased the outdoor pedestal signs you were not totally sure how often you would use them. A year after the purchase, however, you are surprised by the number of ways that you have found to work them into so many aspects of your company. From hiring open houses to check ins for onsite training sessions, the outdoor pedestal signs
have been perfect. In the past, you have taped signs on the doors and attempted various other ways to direct the traffic that comes in and out of your office, both the display stands provide a more professional look.
Free standing sign holders are a great addition to any business or nonprofit. Adding a touch of class, while at the same time eliminating the wear and tear on walls and windows from tape and other adhesives, there are many creative retail display ideas that work great in an office setting as well. From schools to churches to other non profits, there are a number of ways that floor sign holders and tabletop display holders can be used.
Are You Looking for a Way to Help Market an Upcoming Event?
In a time of digital communication, it may come as a surprise to some people that real signage is still important. The reality is, though, that interactive maps may help customers and patrons get in the general vicinity of your store, but it is an actual sign that lets them know that they have truly arrived at their destination. With the latest creative uses of outdoor pedestal signs combined with merchandise, a business can also attract customers who did not even intend on stopping on any given day.
Consider some of these facts and figures about clear window decals, floor standing sign holders, and other options that impact the marketing for a business or non profit of any kind:
- Consumers are exposed to an average of 3,000 ads and promotional messages every single day.
- Full priced merchandise performs 18% better with signage than without.
- 16% of unplanned purchases are due to a display noticed by a consumer while shopping, according to a 2014 Mass Merchant Study.
- Somewhere between six and 10 purchases in a store can be classified as impulse buys.
- 77% of consumers will go to a store to shop, even though they will likely use their smartphones to do research on a product.
- Merchandise with a sign outsold merchandise without a sign by 20%, according to several studies, including one from Brigham Young University.
High quality sign materials can serve a number of purposes in any business. Investing in these products sooner rather than later can help you achieve daily marketing goals as well as encouraging both organization and order to any event.