This is the time of year when scrapbookers are working over time to make sure that they get the last of their memories crafted so that they can show them to families and friends. At graduation parties across the country there are many people who are working to make sure that they can relive the past thirteen years. From preschool to high school, there are many times when the unique class pictures spark one story after another of the days from elementary school to middle school to high school. From the hairstyles gone wrong between the time children head out the door in the morning until the time the photos are actually taken to the first penmanship papers, there are plenty of memories that are part of these scrapbooks.
When you are really trying to complete lots of scrapbook papers at once, it often makes sense to order your favorite items from wholesale paper suppliers. The decision to buy bulk paper allows you to work your craft without having to worry about having all of the materials that you need.
Many Scrapbookers Have Favorite Papers That They Like to Work With
Whether you are a fan of using shimmer paper as an accent or as an entire background, there are many times when scrapbookers start with their favorite papers on most of the pages they create. Even in a time when the majority of people may be relying on digital scrapbooking there are still many people who are still big fans of traditional scrapbooking supplies. Although there are scrapbooking stores that still sell many kinds of papers in a brick and mortar store there are many crafters who order from wholesale paper suppliers.
Many people are looking for items that are made of recycled contents and will only order these kinds of papers. Consider some of these facts and figures about the paper industry and the items that are the most popular:
- When compared to 1995 numbers, by the year 2020 the paper production section is expected to have increased outputs by 77%.
- More than 33% of new paper today is made with recycled fiber.
- There are more than 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone and this number is growing at a rate of 22% every year.
- 15% of all paper documents are misplaced and 7.5% are lost completely, according to the Gartner Group.
- Representing the third consecutive annual increase, the U.S. paper recovery rate reached an all-time high of 67.2% in the year 2016.
- 92 million metric tons of paper are being produced in America every year.
Wholesale paper suppliers offer a number of different products that can help you achieve your goals: rather that means scrapbooking supplies or papers that are needed for your office.