You never realized that your minor in marketing would have come in so handy, or got you involved in so much work.
The fact that you are now the committee share for your daughter’s show choir parent’s group and the lead volunteer coordinator for the district’s bond issue campaign, however, means that your secret is out. From helping to plan the designs for the display boards that will be used to mark all of the locations needed for the show choir competition that happens next mont to advising the superintendent and assistants on yard signs and informational pamphlets, you are very busy. Fortunately, in addition to being very skilled in design you are also good at delegating.
Professional Displays Can Help You Effectively Communicate Your Message
Whether you are designing life size posters for a show choir event or creating custom display boards for a school bond issue, it is important to make sure that you are using the right resources. In addition to having professionally designed content, it is also important to make sure that you have the right kind of display options. Professional printing costs can be expensive, but if you have a project that is really important the expense is often worth it. And while you might be able to find a way to get things printed more affordably, quality posters and other kinds of professional signs can will help you send an important message.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the value of signs and the impact that marketing products have on the nation’s economy:
- 85% of companies’ customers live within a five mile radius of the businesses they frequent. As a result, those customers are likely to see the the signage for that business 50 or more times a week.
- Research indicates that the value of on-site signage is equal to 24 full-page newspaper ads every year.
- 50% of all the customers who enter a business say they did so because of signage.
- A well-placed sign can expose local consumers to a brand as many as 50 to 60 times a month.
- Merchandise with a sign outsold merchandise without a sign by 20%, according to several studies, including one from Brigham Young University.
- Display boards are important because as many as 70% of consumers indicated that the quality of a businesses? sign reflects the quality of the business.
Whether you have your own marketing experience or you need to hire someone to help, it is important that you find a high quality print source for the materials that you design.