Whether you need advice on advertising or a completely new web design, it is important to make sure that you work with a professional graphic designer or website design team. Marketing teams that are well versed in the latest search engine optimization techniques can help companies of all size strengthen their internet presence, Most people know that today’s advertising is a detailed combination of social media strategies and organic written content that will help drive customers to a client’s website. Marketing and design artists are important, but it is essential that website solutions are both thorough and detailed.
In today’s digital world it should come as no surprise that company websites and search engines are important. And while many businesses understand the importance of digital marketing, these same companies do not often have the staff that it takes to achieve these goals. As a result, more and more companies understand the need for contracting with web design companies to get the necessary services.
The strongest website solutions include frequent posts that encourage both current and potential customers to get in the habit of interacting with these websites on a regular basis. Checking in to see the daily specials or new items that are offered, for instance creates a way for companies to know that they are reaching their customers. With a constantly changing inventory of clothing at a boutique, for instance, social media posts reward followers with the firs chance to get these items. Whether purchases are made in person at the store or they are made online, the secret is to make sure that your potential customers get in the habit of seeing what items are available.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the impact that digital marketing has on the nation’s economy as well as the success of both large and small businesses:
- 46% of people indicate that the design of a website is their number one criterion for determining the credibility of a company.
- 87% of buyers indicate that online content has a moderate or major impact on vendor selection and preference.
- On the flip side, however, 43% of buyers indicate that ?blatantly self-promotional? content is a major turn off.
- 100 billion global searches are conducted every month.
- 40% of people indicate that they will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load.
- $1.1 trillion in sales in the year 2011 were web-influenced.
Finding the right website solutions is an essential part of being successful today. In fact, without a strong digital presence it can be very difficult to make sure that you are able to compete. Custom web development needs can vary, so it is important to work with a web design team that can understand your particular situation.