Build a Stronger Local Presence with Organic SEO

Chicago seo

Are you spending too much of your advertising and marketing budget on pay per click advertising? If so, have you considered converting to organic search engine optimization (SEO)? You may not be aware of this, but 70% to 80% of Internet users actually ignore those paid ads. What do they focus on instead? The organic results of their search. It’s important to note that when users click on links, 70% of these are organic.

A professional SEO marketing agency will use a variety of strategies to boost your local SEO. In addition to building a local citation for your business, they also provide other web design services. When you consult with an SEO marketing firm, they will also discuss the importance of including unique content and utilizing social media to increase your search engine results. The result? Increased traffic and business.

If you’re not aware of what a local citation is, it’s basically your business listing. It should contain your business name, address, phone number, email, and website link. Given that 54% of people in the United States look for businesses in phone books, it’s important to have effective local SEO for the other 46%.

One of the reasons why many people may continue to use phone books and other local print resources is due to poor online search results. Since 98% of Internet users pick businesses from the first page of search engine results, you need to be on that first page. Furthermore, if you don’t have a website, 32% of potential customers may not contact you at all, according to a recent survey.

When mobile phone users are looking for a product or service, chances are that they will visit that business within the same day. Since this tends to be the case with 59% of mobile users, you want to be sure that your website is mobile friendly and contains your location and contact information. It’s also a good idea, particularly if you have several locations, to include directions and a map on your website.

How do marketers use social media to boost your SEO? Since SEO is an integral part of their content strategy, marketers may highlight this on social media. Given the proclivity for social media users to share their customer experience, this is an effective strategy to boost traffic.

A recent survey showed that 53% of the participating SEO marketers consider unique content to be the most effective tactic. In addition, 61% utilize responsive web design as an integral aspect of their mobile SEO strategy.

If you’re curious about what mobile users do on their smart phones, you may be interested to know that as of August 2016, product research with the fifth most popular activity. What’s in the top four? In addition to accessing the Internet, it was taking photos and videos, receiving SMS and text alerts, followed by looking up directions.

If you want to further develop your local SEO, it makes sense to work with a citation building service. These SEO experts will be able to build local citation links and clean up the partial ones that may be strewn across the web.

Once you have a cohesive SEO marketing strategy in place, chances are that you will have a stronger Internet and local presence. Furthermore, this will potentially translate into more business and positive reviews. So, rather than spending any more money on pay-per-click advertising, why not explore the benefits of organic SEO?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *