If you own or manage a business, you know how important it is to help people find you. It has been reported that about 35% of consumers report that they only found the business they were looking for because they saw the sign. This is not just an issue for small businesses The electronics giant, Best Buy, has said that about 17% of the customers who enter the store do so because they saw the sign. LED signs for businesses so a lot to help bring more people through the door to buy the products or services you have for sale. Here are some ways a good LED outdoor display can help your bottom line.
- LED signs for businesses give you amazing color and great quality. LED business signs are great because you do not have to compromise when it comes to their clarity and color quality. These can let you inform the public about what you sell and do in a way that can attract a lot of attention.
- LED signs for businesses get noticed. The top reason business owners and managers go with electric business signs is that they get a lot of eyes on them. Advertising and marketing experts report that one single on-site LED sign gives the same amount of attention as putting out 24 full-page ads in the local newspaper spread out over a 12 month period of time. Most of the time, when LED business signs are used, they include something moving. The human eye notices movement before other things. Vivid colors only make it easier to grab the eye of people walking or driving by your business.
- You can get your signage to be totally customized for your needs. When you put up a traditional sign, you have little ability to change it or switch the information you are sharing. LED signs for businesses offer a level of flexibility is higher than most other kinds of signs. If you have specials that change during the course of a day, you can change your signs to give people that information. It takes mere moments to make changes to electronic signs. This can be really helpful for restaurants and other eateries that may offer different things at different parts of the day. Plus if you have news to share, maybe your business won an award, you can put that message up right away to take advantage of the good news.
- Electric signage for businesses provides business owners and managers with a cost-effective way to promote the goods or services they provide. LED lights can last a very long time. LED lights use about one-tenth of the energy of incandescent light bulbs. That means they are cheaper to run. Printed displays, signs that are painted on and other kinds of traditional signs take a lot of work and effort to keep them looking good. The elements can ravage these signs in ways they cannot with LED electric signs.
- They can help you provide better customer service. Providing good customer service is essential to companies who want to stay in business. It costs much less to keep a current customer than it does to attract a new one. People who have a bad experience with a business will tell all of their friends, family, and network to dissuade the people they know from using that company. When you put up LED signs for businesses, you can help customers and clients find the things they need. Good LED signs can also keep people occupied if they have to wait a while. There are a number of ways good, LED signs can help improve the customer service you provide your clients and customers.
- It does not take a lot of time to put these signs up. These signs can be put up very quickly, which makes them different from the traditional signs businesses use.
Businesses use billboards and other displays because they work. When asked, about 71% of consumers reported that they read signs they see while driving. About 32% of consumers report that they visit businesses whose sign they passed during the week. The right LED sign can really help improve your bottom line.